Introduction of visa subclass 189:
Australia has vast options for immigration purposes. The Australian immigration department provides six different types of visas and more based on applicants’ needs and intentions. As we discussed that there are different types of visa subclass 189 options available, there are subcategories for each catering to the differential present in each subclass. Visa subclass 189 is one of them that is very popular among overseas visa applicants and comes under the type of skilled visa category.
Skilled independent visa subclass 189
The Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 gives authority to individuals with exclusive skill possession with a genuine reason to get settled in Australia. There are many choices like subclasses 189, 489, 190, and 457 Apart from the Employer Nomination Scheme Visa. Immigration to Australia can also be covered with a skilled independent visa using 189 visa provisions.
An overview of part 1:
This visa subclass 189 is specifically for possessing skill-sets individuals. The essential criterion is to have the invitation to apply for 189 visa. You should match suitability with the country occupation list To get a formal letter. Applicants have the required skill set to be successful in the skills assessment chosen for the trade. Also, he/ she must have come out with flying colors in the point test.
The skilled independent visa Australia process in 11 months for 75% and 22 months for 90% of the form. A cost of AUD4, 045 onward and it can be varied according to the immigration department.
With this visa, applicants can join a workplace and enroll in education courses without a worry about the Australian location if the eligible applicants can be enhanced to Australian Citizen Status. Value addition is the eligibility of the applicant to sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency shortly.
An overview of part 2:
In case you don’t have any eligible sponsors in Australia like family relatives or workers then you can also work with a 189 visa for a lifetime. If you wish to apply for this skilled visa then you have to provide an EOI (Expression of interest) and it is required to clear the skilled migration point test with a minimum of 60 numbers. You must have proficiency in the English language if you are from non-English countries. You must be younger than 45 years at the time of applying for a skilled independent visa subclass 189.
If you are already employed in Australia as a skilled individual then you are able to apply for a skilled nominated visa subclass 190 to receive a residence visa. It is necessary that you must be invited to apply for a skilled independent visa in Australia. Visa subclass 189 allows you to bring your family members to Australia and another benefit is that you can sponsor your family members for permanent residence. In case you are puzzled with the immigration process and immigration agent Adelaide will sort out your issues regarding the visa.
189 visa eligibility:
For the skilled independent visa Australia to be effective, an applicant must –
• have an invitation letter to apply for this visa
• Submit online, an Expression of Interest (EoI) to confirm your interest in immi.home affairs.gov.au
• Understand that 189 visa requirements will be positioned opposite to other intending applicants
• Have the clarity that the individual stands a fair chance to be invited
• Be knowledgeable about the invitations process that is strictly through Skill-select
• Have suitable skills evaluation done before going to apply for 189 visa
• To provide a copy of it along with the application documents
• For practicing Medicine by signing with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a general practitioner or conditioned Specialist without conditions
• For practicing Law after having admission in a related state or territory
• Three years before the date of the invitation
• Based on Australian qualification, then it must be a CRICOS registered course
Fulfill the age criteria as –
• Either 45 years or below at the time of having the visa invitation
• Below 45 years at the time of 189 visa invitation but turned into 45 after submitting the EOI
• Have collected not less than 65 points for this is a point tested visa which
• Will be weighed against applicants’ claims in their EOI in Skillselect and if less
• Will be an indication for further collection of additional points as required for the visa grant
• Must be proved with evidence during the visa application lodging process
• Have proof of relevant English Language competency either with
• You are from English region countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Republic of Ireland and New Zealand
• With the specified test scores of English Language test
Apart from the above mentioned, visa applicants must have
• Required Health and Character conditions
• follow and signed the Australian Values statement
• not have any visa refusal history
• No dues pending to the Australian Government
Essential steps to be followed:
• Prepare important documents before applying like – i) Identity proof ii)Proof of character iii) Proof of compliance with visa conditions and iv) Proof of partner and dependent children identity
• If someone is acting on behalf of the applicant In the event the complete information should be given beforehand
• Visa application which can be applied online in immi account and it must be applied within 60 days of receiving the invitation
• The application process starts by logging into the select skill account and clicking on the applying visa button
• Immi account once created will have a login and password entirely different from that of the Skill Select one
• After paying the application charge transaction reference number (TRN) should be noted down without fail
• In case the visa is granted – visa grant number, date of visa start, and all 189 visa checklist will be notified.
It is always better to step to go for an online application to track your application easily. Visa Application fees can be paid online, and its status can be accessed anytime. After EOI has lodged it stored in the skill select for two years, try to make it possible for necessary updates. In case of visa refusal, the 189 visa applicant has the right to be notified about the right to review. To overcome visa refusal conditions you can contact and registered migration Agent Adelaide. You have to note the thing that the fees of visa applications are not refundable.