Cooking is now fun and extraordinary with the induction cooktop. All your favorite food items can be effortlessly and efficiently cooked with these advanced induction stoves. The new age induction cooktop comes with power-efficient technology that helps in saving 70% of the power.
Most of the owners know the amazing benefits of cooking in the induction stove. However, if you have purchased a new induction stove and even after hours of trying, if you don’t know how to use it, then this article will help you to know how to use an induction cooktop. An induction cooktop is very easy and convenient to use. Let’s see some of the easy steps on how to use an induction cooker.
How to use an induction cooktop
- The first and foremost step is to choose suitable cookware to cook on the induction stove. There are some restrictions when using certain cookware on induction stoves. The pan used on the induction cooktop needs some iron in the bottom. Iron is a natural conductor of electricity through which the heating process starts. So select a pan that is appropriate for the induction cooktop.
- Now place the pan exactly on the induction ring. If the pan is outside the ring, there will be a sensor that shows that the pan should be placed correctly. You can also try out old pans that have iron instead of purchasing new ones.
- Now switching on the induction stove is necessary. Some induction stoves come with off and on buttons, but some have knobs, so check the manual.
- There are many cooking options in the panel such as boil, fry, heat and grill according to the purpose select any one of the options.
- It can be sensed that the heat is increasing, and the food starts to cook if you want to adjust the heat touch – and + signs.
- There may be some indications in the cooktop to know whether the food is cooked or not, so when it is completed, press the turn off button.
Take care of the induction cooktop.
Cleaning the induction cooktop is necessary, and it should be done carefully. As it is an electric device, follow the below instructions to clean it carefully.
- If you are planning to clean the appliance wait till it’s cool after cooking is done.
- No water should be used. So pour drops of kitchen cleaner and wipe the cooktop with paper.
- For tough stain removal, vinegar drops can be poured on the cooktop. Redo the same until the stain is gone and until the cooktop looks fine. For excessive cleaning, wipe the area with a dry cloth.
- Materials such as chlorine, hard pads, flammable products, powdery products, dishwashers, and pouring water on the induction should be avoided.
- On Glass-ceramic and stainless steel inductions, water, soapy water, and hard scrubs should not be used.
Cooking in an induction cooktop is an effortless task. So follow these instructions to perfectly cook your favorite meal on induction cookware and take good care to make it durable.