Basically, the QuickBooks Database Server Manager is a tool that allows the users to use their QuickBooks application in multiple versions of processes. Also, this tool lets the users access their company files from another device or any other computer. The QuickBooks Database Server Manager allows the users to regularly check their multi-user network.
A Few Things To Remember While Using the QuickBooks Database Manager
The following are the few things that you need to keep in mind before using this wonderful tool:
- This tool is useful for creating and saving the .ND (Network Data) file.
- If you are using multiple versions of the QuickBooks application, you are required to have a separate QuickBooks Database Server Manager for every version of QuickBooks you have.
- Please note that the QuickBooks Application version will add up a user every time QuickBooks Database Server Manager is installed.
How To Install the QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
Below are the steps that help in the installation process of the QuickBooks Database Server Manager:
- Proceed with installing the ‘Installation Wizard’.
- For that, you are required to double-click on the ‘QuickBooks Installer tool’.
- Select the ‘Next’ option for the message box display on the screen asking for internet connectivity.
- Close all the programs that are currently running in the background.
- Read carefully the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the License Agreement.
- After that, click on the ‘I Accept’ or ‘I Agree’ option.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose the option of ‘Custom or Network’.
- You are now required to choose between the two options: ‘I will be using QuickBooks on this computer’, and the second one is ‘I will NOT be using QuickBooks on this device’.
- Choose the ‘Yes’ option.
- Click ‘Allow Access’.
- After that, follow the instructions display on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Set-up your QuickBooks Database Server Manager on your device.
The above article is based on the information regarding How to install the QuickBooks Database Server Manager tool. You can contact the QuickBooks Error Support experts for clearing doubts and professional help by reaching out to this 24/ 7 available number: 1- 877- 349- 3776.