Summer styling is really a difficult task. From your wear to work dresses to spending a weekend at the beach with a medium size ice cooler, ensembling your looks for the occasion a terrible task. While summer season calls for rising in temperature, along with that, it calls for a summer vibe when you wish to style. Check out our guide for summer styling that will fade away all your styling woes, no matter, what the occasion is. Once the season goes out, these tips will stay forever.
- Always go for light colors – Summer styling calls for light colors rather than dark. The light colors offer summer vibe that you need, besides, adding a minimalist touch to your style. These light colors do not attract the sun rays and are quite breathable when the scorching heat of the sun falls on your body.
- Aviators – Aviators are everybody’s wardrobe staple. From providing a classy touch to your eyes to protecting your eyeballs during summer, Aviators are another summer essentials you would love to do. These aviators always remain in vogue and offer you a trendy look. So, definitely, you should be adding them in your wardrobe.
- One striped shirt – If not two, make sure to own one striped shirt for your casual look. Always in fashion, these striped shirts are your wear-anywhere type of clothing essential. Whether you are planning to attend a party or spending some leisure time on the beach, striped shirts make sure that you leave an indelible impression wherever you go. Did we tell you that Neiman Marcus will be back with Neiman Marcus Labor Day Sale 2019? So, take a trip to the store to spot a hundred shirts, a huge bargain.
- Play with Vivid Colors – Classics are always in style but being playful with vivid colors is what makes your wardrobe cool. Apart from this, summer season calls for an interesting wardrobe and that’s only possible when you have new colors to don and play with. So, keep all the classic aside and revamp your wardrobe with the colors you had never put on.
- Try different prints – Summer collection at stores is piled up with new prints and textures. Rather than being stuck at one print, go for the floral prints or typography at different events. After all, you don’t have to be trendy at every event. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, you all have heard that.
- Add White Sneakers To Your Collection – While you can add a dash of charm with espadrilles but there is nothing like white sneakers. So, if you don’t own one pair, make sure to add a pair of white sneakers to your closet. In fact, white sneakers are summer essentials. Not only, they make you stand out of the crowd, but also that you can throw them and hit the streets with any outfit you want and still, look chic.
So, what’s holding you back? Get out of your bed and start dressing up for your new summer look. These tips are going to be your savior in case you need some sort of inspiration while dressing up and stepping out of your homes.