Sometimes it gets exhausting and boring to clean the whole house. Especially if the house is big and it needs to be cleaned daily. These days you can buy almost anything and if there are robots that clean the house for you and you get more time to spend with your family.
Why not do that?
There are cleaner robots for almost any type of floor. In this situation let’s choose, for example, for hardwood floors. Usually, they are easy to set up. Just press the button, and it does the rest of the work. Sounds easy? It sure is.
There is huge variety to choose from at the market right now, so here is a list of the best ones for every need and buying guide.
How big is the house?
That’s the first thing to think about when buying the robot vacuum. Because they all are different and if the place which needs to be cleaned is huge, there are several cleaners for that, all of them will not fit for that.
Also, you should think about how much furniture you have in a room you want to be cleaned. There are several robots which are quite tall and will not fit under lower dressers and bed. Also, some of them navigate bad, and that results in damaged and scratched furniture and doors, but I think no one wants that.
Another important thing to consider is the robots battery life. If your house is big and you have to clean a lot, it is better to spend a little more money and buy a robot vacuum with longer battery life. That way it will at least manage to clean everything before next battery charging. But if your house is the average size, it’s not that important, because mostly they manage to clean everything.
Do you have pets?
In most cases, all the new models clean fur from cats or dogs very well. But of course, other robots don’t get that done. So, if you have any pets that leave fur, it is better to consider buying the vacuum which cleans after them very well.
Like for almost anything, these robot vacuum cleaners have some great functions and extras, but that, of course, will cost more.
With some of the robots, you can even connect through Wi-Fi. That is a great function, some of them have mapping technology involved, and even you can schedule it like per-day basis. Some of them also allow you to use voice commands. That means you can say start cleaning’’ and the robot will turn on and start doing its job.
Newer models can make your work even more comfortable. They have this function, when their battery is about to die, they go back to their station, sit there while charging and when it is done, they continue to clean the house. After finishing, they return to their station.
Models to consider
iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum
- One of the best in the market right now. Outstanding design, it will look good in every house.
- It has included the function to clean its bin.
- You can save up to ten-floor plans, make him clean all of them or just a few while leaving other rooms untouched.
- It is quite expensive, because of its extras and functions it does, have, but it sure will fit everyone needs, and you will be satisfied.
Eufy Robovac 30C
- This one is in budget class but also really great working. The best thing about this robot cleaner, it is slim, its height is only 2.85 inches. That means it can clean under almost any dresser, bed and more.
- It also has excellent navigation and working speed. It can clean about 500 square feet in about 45 minutes. And for budget robot cleaner that is quite a fast.
- It has great wet mopping function.
- Roborock S5 lets you program the cleaning zones and also, enables you to see how much time is spent while cleaning and how much of battery it has used. That is how you can always know how long it will take to clean each room and the whole house and optimize it.
- A good thing about this is you can check if it needs to empty the bin without removing it. That means you will not drop any garbage on the floor at the moment when you even didn’t need to remove it.
- The only bad thing about this tool is its bin is quite a small. You will have to clean it very often, and that is something others don’t like.
- It doesn’t cost a lot, but also it is not a budget one either. The costs are the medium one.
Electrolux Pure I9
- Sometimes it’s not only about the performance, but the looks either. Then this one is an excellent fit for you. It’s one of the smallest robot vacuum cleaners in the market right now that means it’s great for cleaning smaller places and under furniture and it has never got stuck by this far.
- It has a perfect design. It will look good in your house even when circling and cleaning everything.
- Really great navigation technique and that is a big plus. A lot of cleaners while driving around pushes in the door or furniture and damage it. This one doesn’t have problems like that; it will leave all of your furniture safe and undamaged.
- It’s quite expensive. Not the most expensive, but it’s far from the budget class either.
Additional resources about how to care for hardwood floor :
If you want to know more information about hardwood floor, here are additional resources that may be useful to you:
- How to Care for Hardwood Floors –informational article about proper care of hardwood floors for those who have parquet floors at home.
It’s important to study all the features cleaners do have and think about what exactly you are looking for. What type and how big house do you have. This robot vacuum buying guide explained you the most important factors to think about and what features is the best to have for perfect cleaning. All of these cleaners on the list have high rating and reviews; in my opinion, they are the best in the market in 2019.