Government job! It’s not just a word these days, but a passion. People are preparing for one or the other government job to fulfill their needs, which a decent government job comes with.
This area has a broad spectrum of jobs where you do not have to restrict one government job exam preparation, but you can give various exams. You can give all the exams you are eligible for. Later your Sarkari Result will predict if you will get that job or not, but your basic knowledge comes handy while preparing for any government job exam.
Along with preparing for a particular exam, you should be well aware of the other exams and vacancies. In this article, we are going to discuss one such vacancy. Continue reading to know more.
Name of the Post:
Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Online Form 2020
The Post was made public on 29 September 2020 at 03:18 PM by Bihar Technical Service Commission.
Brief of the Post:
For the Post of Ayush Medical Officer and other various posts, Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has recently initiated the invitation for online applications.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and are eligible for the Post can read the notification and apply for the job post.
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates who have done BAMS/BHMS/BUMS from a recognized university are eligible for the exam.
Age limit (measured as on 01/08/2020):
The minimum age can appear for the exam. The maximum age for general candidates should be 37 years, the maximum age for BC, EBC is 40 years, and the maximum age for SC and ST is 42 years.
- Online applications for the exam will start on 29 September 2020
- The last date for the registration of the form is 28 October 2020
- The last date for the payment of fees of form is 28 October 2020
- Notification for the availability of the admit card and date of the exam will be released soon.
- Application fee for general, BC, and other states is Rs. 200/-
- Application fee for EBC, SC, ST Candidates is Rs. 50/-
- Application fee for PH, Female candidates, is Rs. 50/-
You can pay the examination fee via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, MP Online Kiosk Mode to fill the form.
Most people have their valid concerns while making the payment online, but this is the most feasible way to make the payments while sitting under your roof. Only a few steps are required to make the payment online. In times of pandemic, when staying inside is the only way to survive, you can efficiently use online payment methods.
The total vacancies for Post are 3270. Various vacancies included in the Post are:
The total vacancies for the Post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer are 1502.
- General – 602
- BC – 184
- EBC – 276
- BC Female – 49
- EWS – 150
- SC – 232
- ST – 9
The total vacancies for the post of Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) is 126.
- General – 50
- BC – 15
- EBC – 23
- BC Female – 4
- EWS – 12
- SC – 20
- ST – 2
The total vacancies for the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer are 894.
- General – 345
- BC – 107
- EBC – 164
- BC Female – 29
- EWS – 89
- SC – 150
- ST – 10
The total vacancies for the Post of Ayush Physician (Homeo.) is 76.
- general – 31
- BC – 9
- EBC – 14
- BC Female – 2
- EWS – 7
- SC – 12
- ST – 1
The total vacancies for the post of Unani Medical Officer are 622.
- General – 241
- BC – 80
- EBC – 106
- BC Female – 20
- EWS – 60
- SC – 180
- ST – 7
The total vacancies for the post of Ayush Physician (Unani) are 50.
- General – 20
- BC – 06
- EBC – 09
- BC Female – 01
- EWS – 05
- SC – 08
- ST – 01
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible to sit for the exam of Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Online Form 2020 can apply online from 29/09/2020 to 28/10/2020.
- Before applying for the Post, make sure to go through the official notification of the examination.
- While filling up the form, correctly fill in your necessary details and carefully upload your sign, ID Proof, photo, and other documents.
- Before submitting your form, make sure you re-check all the details in your application form’s preview.
- If you are asked to submit any amount, then pay the fee before submitting the form.
- For further use, make sure you take out the print of the submitted form.
This is the latest vacancy in a government job where you can apply and get the desired position. All the details mentioned above are essential for you to know before applying for the job because if you are not eligible, you can’t apply for the Post. Therefore, you must know the age limit, application, and details before going for the job.
People preparing for the exam should remain updated, and there is only one place that keeps you updated and gives you notifications about the latest jobs, results, and admit cards. Everything related to the government job is available on sarkariresults.info. We wish you luck for your preparation and hope for every enthusiast to make through it with utter fulfillment.