Table of Contents
- 1 How to Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from Your PC
- 2 How to Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from Your Mac
- 3 Wrapping Up
How to Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from Your PCAccording to Adobe, the process of uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud is extremely easy. First of all you need to remove all the installed Adobe apps from Adobe CC desktop app and then remove Adobe CC desktop app.
- To get started first sign into Adobe CC app.
- Now start removing all the Adobe apps using the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Now, once you have successfully removed all Adobe apps, next uninstall Adobe CC desktop program from the Control Panel.
- Next, when Adobe CC desktop application is also removed completely, then you may need to remove other bloatware that may still be present on your system using Adobe CC Cleaner Tool.
- Now reboot your computer to permanently remove all the installed Adobe apps.
Removing Adobe CC Desktop AppAdobe CC Desktop app is the primary software that helps you in both installation and removal of Adobe apps. Therefore once you have removed all the installed Adobe apps, you have to finally remove Adobe CC desktop app. To remove it you have to visit Control Panel > Programs and Features. Here you can see all the apps that have been installed on your computer. Now select Adobe CC Desktop app and click on the Uninstall option. You will receive a following popup: Now, click on the Uninstall button to completely remove it. However, many users still found it difficult to remove them. If you are among them, then the next step is downloading and run the Adobe CC uninstaller software.
Download Adobe CC Uninstaller to Remove Adobe CC Desktop AppYou may feel it annoying to download software to remove the existing applications. However, this is only required if you are unable to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud apps with the conventional way.
- To download Adobe CC Uninstaller, visit Adobe official page. Here scroll down a bit and download the ZIP file.
- After downloading the file, unzip it and run the executable installer file, named as Creative Cloud Uninstaller.exe.
- The installer will now prompt you to confirm to uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Click on the Uninstall button to proceed.
- The uninstaller will then remove the app from your computer and confirm this with a message.
Use Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to Remove Adobe CC Desktop AppThe Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is a utility developed by Adobe to completely clean up the corrupt installation files along with removing older Adobe software that are hard to be removed with the conventional uninstallation method.
When to use Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner ToolAs per Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool can be used for the following scenarios:
- You are facing a problem in updating or installing a Creative Cloud app, even after repairing or uninstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Creative Cloud app fails to open, even after you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
- Unable to sign into Adobe apps even after various attempts.
- Getting Limited Access to Adobe apps and services.
- And last but not least, completely remove Older Adobe software.
- Scroll down on the pageant select your operating system.
- When prompted, click on Save File to download it on your device.
- Next, right click on the downloaded file and select Run as Administrator. If the Run as Administrator option is unavailable then double click on the downloaded file.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions in the exact order given below:
How to Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud from Your MacIf you were using previously using Adobe Creative Cloud on your Mac and now wish to remove them completely then go through the following steps:
- Sign in to your Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, and go through all installed apps and remove them one by one until you have uninstalled all the apps.
- After removing Adobe Creative Cloud apps, next remove Remove Adobe CC Desktop App. To do so download the Adobe CC uninstaller for Mac.
- To run the tool, you will be asked to enter your Mac login/password.
- Once entered, you may receive a warning that the app is downloaded from the Internet. Click on the Open button to proceed.
- Next click on the Uninstall button on the next message screen that appears.
- This will start the removal process. Once the process completes you will get a confirmation message.