Just imagine a large scale industry receiving and sending payments to several business partners daily. The accounts team was continuously doing the work of preparing the cheques to the payee manually. Even if a single spelling mistake happens, the check is canceled off. If this happens daily, much time and effort are wasted, and there might be a delay in payments, bouncing of cheque, etc.
This manual labor is vulnerable to errors like spelling mistakes, dates, amounts, etc. which cannot be ignored and can create big problems. Hence, there is a need for a system which automates this work and saves a lot of time and errors. This is what the concept of cheque printing software comes into the picture.
Introduction Of Cheque Printing Software
The software provides the facility of data storage and hence retrieval of the data to put on a cheque becomes easy. The data can be centralized and also distributed over the workstations in the department so that the employees can enter the relevant details of the payee and the data can be passed over to the accounts department to prepare for cheques.
Thus, using the cheque printing software of RKInfotech one can enter the data, retrieve it, and print it on the check, hence reducing the chances of errors and spelling mistakes.
The software eases the burden of payments and transactions via cheque through its pre-designed cheque templates. It also facilitates companies even to change the look and appearance of the check, along with the details.
Hence, deciding an appropriate model, along with the details required to enter on it, reduces the cost of the bulk cheque printing and that too securely and reliably.
Feature Of Cheque Printing Software
Let’s discuss some of the features of the cheque printing software. These are as follows.
- This software is much compliant with the bank formats for statements, and the data storage can be easily merged with the bank’s database when the need for cheque printing arises.
- As the software can be distributed in an organization. The data can be used anywhere and anytime in the organization and can be used for cheque printing where and when required.
- You need not enter the same data multiple times in the software. Once you have entered the data, it is secure and never lost. Also, You can retrieve it at any time.
- You can change the look and appearance of the cheques whenever you want to.
- You can keep track of the status of the cheques like whether it is passed on to the payee, canceled, or bounced, etc.
- The record for the payment sent, received, etc. can be stored, and relevant reports can also be generated from the software.
- A lot of time and complexities are reduced while using this software.
- The cheque printing software available in the market is designed following the RBI guidelines strictly, and hence they are compliant with the bank formats.
- It also facilitates the scheduling of printing of Post Dated Cheques (PDC).
Hence, from the above discussion, we can conclude that the bulk cheque printing process can be handled digitally by using relevant cheque printing software, and the company can have various choices for the same to deploy them according to the business needs.