Diabetes has become a common health issue and the ratio is increasing rapidly all across the world. Some people think that it is not a serious health issue but it needs to understand that it needs to get treated on time.
A Brief Of Diabetes –
To put in simple words, Diabetes is a medical condition when it starts having excessive production of glucose in the blood. The health issue of diabetes should not be ignored since it can lead to other complications such as the short or long-term risk of infections. You may not believe that it can also lead to major issues such as kidney failure, blindness, reduced blood circulation, lower limb amputation and so on. If you get to know that you are having diabetes, you should follow all the prescription said by the doctor to stay healthy.
Diabetes and Reproductive Health –
The health experts and reputed Best Fertility Clinic platforms say that we all need to concern about our health. Due to lack of knowledge, most of us do ignore reproductive health issues caused by diabetes. We should not do it since it can lead to major health issues later on. Let’s check it out these points to understand all this in a discreet manner.
- Men with diabetes also have a higher chance of getting other reproductive health and sexual issues such as erectile dysfunction, low libido or Androgen deficiency. It means diabetes can affect your lifestyle as well. You need to follow all the needed tips to keep it in control.
- Talking about Type 2 Diabetes, it is more prevalent in women. Moreover, type 1 can be found in both genders. Women having uncontrolled diabetes generally face different types of issues such as decreased vagina lubrication, infections, urinary problems, problems reaching orgasm, decreased libido, or painful sexual intercourse.
- Moreover, it shows why Diabetes should not be taken lightly. You should contact your doctor to know what you should do and what not. Diabetes can directly affect your sexual health and the way of functioning of reproductive health.
- The healthcare professional will check your body thoroughly to understand how diabetes can affect you and your reproductive health before sharing the appropriate advice. It is also said by the experts that you should see the expert physician with respect to optimal blood sugar management in addition to sexual counseling and reproductive counseling to have a healthy life.
Diabetes And Erectile Dysfunction
Having a difficult to get or maintain an erection, it is called erectile dysfunction. It is getting quite common these days. First, it is not a kind of disease as most people have a misconception. It is needed to understand that it is a symptom of another problem and it could be either physical or psychological. The most important thing is that it is quite common. Erectile dysfunction is quite common in men having diabetes.
Diabetes and low testosterone
Low testosterone is the medical condition when your body is not able to make enough testosterone to function normally. The fact cannot be ignored that testosterone is a key hormone quite important for normal reproduction and sexual function. Having type-2 diabetes means you will have more likely low testosterone health issue. Talking about symptoms, it is a low energy level, irritability, reduced muscle strength, poor concentration. Doing regular exercise, and having exercised to control blood sugar level, can help in order to keep your testosterone level normal.
Low Testosterone In Men With Diabetes: What To Do –
There would be many of you want to know how low testosterone is treated in men with diabetes. Here, we are going to put light on this topic.
- If you are having diabetes and low testosterone health issues, you need to see the doctor on time.
- First, you should have treatment for your diabetes and then for other illness. It will help you to get testosterone level normal.
- If you are overweight then you should work to bring it ideal level. Weight loss also helps in this condition.
- Your doctor may also suggest you testosterone therapy in case if you have diabetes and low testosterone because of a genetic disorder.
Diabetes And Low Sax Drive
Low sax drive is also called low libido. It is also called a medical condition in which you will have a lack of interest in sax. The fact cannot be ignored that saxual desire varies from person to person. Moreover, the desire also changes from time-to-time. You may not believe but it is true that some people do not take it quite seriously. But you should not ignore it. You should see the doctor if you experience low interest in sex.
Your doctor will check and let you know everything in a detailed manner. Diabetes can also play a major role to decrease the testosterone level. Moreover, it leads towards a low sex drive. So, what are you waiting for? Do not ignore the issues if you experience any of them.