Here is the simply steps to Fix Pname Com Facebook Orca Error on Android Smart Phones. The Pname com Facebook Orca is an error message that often displays on Android, iOS devices that brings conflict between your phone and installed Facebook app. The Facebook app is one of the most downloaded social media apps that has ever been released. With more than a billion users, Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social media platform around the world. It helps you stay connected with the world around you and provides you with all kinds of updates you need about your close ones.
Have you ever noticed a pop-up message on your smartphone from the Facebook app that states that “facebook orca has stopped”? Well, if you have, then there is nothing to worry about it. Have you tried to look for a solution to this problem? But if you have not found any, we have brought you an ultimate guide on how to fix Pname Com Facebook Orca Error on Android devices. So don’t stop here but continue reading our article and make sure to take a close look at our instructions.
What is Pname Com Facebook Orca?
The Pname Com Facebook Orca Error is a package or something that has been automatically created in the folder of your Facebook app. This is the folder that stores various files, data, and cache of the Facebook messenger application. You can find this folder in this destination – File Explorer>Internal SD card/External SD Card> Android>Data, then you will find this folder “com.facebbok.orca.” The main objective of this folder is to keep all your chats and other valuable data safe in your android device. This folder is automatically created as soon as you download and install the Facebook app on your android phone from the Google Play store or even if you download and install an APK file. This folder is not going to cause any harm to your device.
So do not worry about that at all. Even if you are suspicious about it and think that this a malware of some kind, and delete it, it won’t be a solution. This is because it will be automatically created once again. So it is not a solution. The pop-up error will be still witnessed when you use the app. You must note that the com.facebook.folder will not be available on your android device when you do not have any Facebook messenger app installed. This states that it is the Messenger app which you installed from the store that has created the com.facebook.orca and com.facebook. Katana folder on your phone. Therefore, you will need to fix this issue and solve it the right way to get rid of it forever.
How to fix – Pname Com Facebook Orca Error?
Some easy steps can help you get rid of the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error. We have mentioned the steps in the following segment, so make sure to check them out and fox it.
Method 1 –
Here is the first method that can help you get rid of the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error –
- Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’ folder in your device
- Step 2: Go to the ‘application’ folder in settings.
- Step 3: Click the “Application Manager” option.
- Step 4: When you are in there, search for the ‘Facebook app’ and ‘clear data.’
- Step 5: Restart the Facebook App once you have cleared the data.
So wasn’t that an easy process to follow? If you have followed the steps correctly, then the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error should not be popping up anymore. The method works so effectively because it clears the data of the app and resets it to its default form. Therefore the pop-up error message does not pop up anymore.
How are you going to retrieve the previous data and messages after fixing the issue?
Once you have followed the instructions mentioned above, you won’t be getting the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error anymore. But following these steps also deletes all the data and files. So how are you going to get them back? Here are some quick and simple steps that you can follow if you are looking for the deleted files and data.
- Step 1: Open the ‘File Manager’ that is available in your Android device. The manager will help you explore all the folders that are present in the machine. If you do not have a File Manager in your smartphone, then there is nothing to worry about it. Just install a third party File Explorer from Google Playstore.
- Step 2: once the file manager has finished installing in your android device, open it. Go to the destination ‘SD/Storage card.’ You will be able to see an ‘Android’ folder in there that consists of all the data about all the Android applications.
- Step 3: Now click on the ‘Data’ folder.
- Step 4: in this Data folder, there are different kinds of folders related to android applications. Now you will need to find the folder that is named as ‘com.facebook.orca’ which is belonging to the Facebook Messenger. Click on it.
- Step 5: Search for the Cache folder in the com.facebook.orca.
- Step 6: Inside the cache folder, there is another folder named ‘fb_temp.’
Once you have followed all the steps we mentioned, you will see that all the previously deleted data and items have been restored. Now you will have all the older messages and files that got deleted when you tried to fix the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error on your android device. So now you will not be worried about losing all your essential chats and messages which were deleted. At the same time, Pname Com Facebook Orca Error has been resolved as well effortlessly.
Final Words – the Pname Com Facebook Orca Error can occur at any time. It is mostly caused when there is a technical conflict between the android storage and the Facebook app that is installed on your device. However, it can be easily solved as you just saw. Do not delete the file and think the problem will be answered. Instead, spend a few minutes and follow the steps that we have mentioned and get rid of the pop-up effectively.