A Bluetooth car speakerphone is one of the common confusing Bluetooth devices available on the market today. Among, portable Bluetooth speakers, hands-free speakers, etc. a Bluetooth car speakerphone is mistaken to be the same. However, you must know that a Bluetooth car speakerphone is different from a portable Bluetooth speaker in several ways.
While both portable Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth car speakerphones have similar functions, there is a considerable difference between the two. Here is everything you need to know about Bluetooth car speakerphone.
What makes Bluetooth car speakerphone different from portable Bluetooth speaker?
A Bluetooth car speakerphone is different from a portable Bluetooth speaker in several ways.
- A portable Bluetooth speaker comes designed in such a way that it could play music smoothly and some of them allow the user to attend a call and talk through them, however, when the quality is comparatively very low. A Bluetooth car speakerphone comes designed for the primary function of facilitating smooth communication between two or more people through it.
- A portable Bluetooth speaker is designed to be portable and, at the same time, attract people. On the other hand, Bluetooth car speakerphone comes designed to be compact also to be installed anywhere as close to the user. Most commonly, they could be installed on the sun visor or the sunroof of the car.
- A portable Bluetooth speaker cannot be used a Bluetooth car speakerphone, but, a Bluetooth car speakerphone could be used as a portable Bluetooth speakerphone as it comes incorporated with a feature that could allow the user to play music through it.
- When compared to the microphones incorporated into a portable Bluetooth speaker and inbuilt car audio system, the quality of the microphone incorporated into a Bluetooth car speakerphone is better. They could collect the users vocal with least interference and transmit it to the host Smartphone.
Advantages of a Bluetooth car speakerphone –
- One of the biggest advantages of an ideal Bluetooth car speakerphone is that it comes designed in such a way that it could deliver crystal clear vocal sound and, at the same time, transmit crystal clear users vocal to the other end-user.
- A Bluetooth car speakerphone is comparatively smaller than other Bluetooth devices, which makes this device best for users who need compact speakerphone.
- A Bluetooth car speakerphone comes with an inbuilt battery pack, which makes it best for cars with no power source available.
- A Bluetooth car speakerphone could be used as a portable Bluetooth speaker if you do not have an inbuilt audio system in you are.
- When compared to purchasing an audio system or portable Bluetooth speaker, getting a Bluetooth car speakerphone is cheaper.
Disadvantages of a Bluetooth car speakerphone –
- While a Bluetooth car speakerphone could be used as both speakerphone and portable speaker. The size of the speaker incorporated into a Bluetooth car speakerphone is comparatively smaller and they are best tuned and designed for delivering vocals and not music.
- When compared to other Bluetooth devices, the volume control of a Bluetooth car speakerphone is limited, if the car and the surrounding are too loud, the user might not be able to hear anything. Since the speakers are comparatively smaller, the level of volume increase is also limited.
We recommended customers to purchase a Bluetooth car speakerphone only if he/she is a frequent traveler and needs to attend calls while driving. Purchase this device only if you need smooth and crystal clear vocal communication. Apart from facilitating crystal clear communication, most other advantages are comparatively poor.