Summers are all for wearing fun and flirtatious clothes. I don’t mind wearing a pair of cool shorts and a noodle strapped top for a casual fun evening with friends. I love summers not for the scorching sun and heat but for the cotton maxi dress or those crop tops with ruffled sleeves, I can wear. And when you have all that is “made in India” stuff, you go all “Ga Ga” over it. Khadi and other handloom stuff are found only in India and it is of course, not to mention, a very summery affair to wear.
So when you have so many options in summers to wear, why bother?
We don’t assume it to be an exaggeration to mention that crop tops are considered to be the superior most dress. You can rather call it a summer inducing wardrobe staple, in India at least. Although they’re terribly on trend and don’t appear to be going anyplace, several (understandably) have a simple hesitation that the fashion simply won’t work for his or her. You can easily buy new designs in crop top online using Jabong Promo Codes with great deals.
We’re here to minus those fears before they’ll extremely settle down. Contrary to what many might think, crop tops are actually and literally speaking, one of the most versatile summer pieces you can choose, as you can pair the style with everything from high-rise jeans to a written skirt and back once more. No matter what your body form, crop tops will be the saving grace of your wardrobe during the summers. Ahead examine the various ways that girls of all shapes and sizes those styling closet staple and look many of our favourites on the approach.
- Team up your crop top with that high waist Zara pants/trousers. This look is absolutely in trend; comfy, trendy and figure ingratiating literally! This look represents my personality too. I thought of making this purchase after seeing all the celebrity out there – teaming up high waist Zara pants with printed crop top. Seems pretty cool, isn’t it! Though this is the simplest combination of all, but is loved by all too. Also, that you can wear these plain black pants with almost any crop top. It needn’t be a printed affair.
- Teaming up your crop top with a flared trousers look uber chic and stylish. These flairs are in, crop tops are in and what indeed a fashion gala it is. You can also shop this look from various online stores too.
- Then goes my suggestion to a hand block printed, khadi crop top. Crop tops made of handloom material gives that stylish and an ever classic look to your personality. Get your hands on those khadi crop tops with flared pants (again in the list).The hand block written crop high here is essentially a dress shirt however that is the fantastic thing about the Indian handlooms. They are versatile, look terribly pretty and may be titled for a mellow summer look the majority the time. Keep up the glam quotient by accessorising with a clutch purse.
- A puffy sleeved crop top always look good in summers. Team it up with either a skirt or your denims. If you are wearing your denims, team up a white crisp puffed sleeves crop top. This will give you an ever stylish and an all glammed up look. And yes, the girls are obsessed with these puffed sleeves.
- A mini or a short skirt with crop top always looks cool. Team it up with chunky boots and glares. You are no less than a diva.
- Make your dress more stylish by layering a crop top underneath that long jacket. A pair of sexy culottes with a barely crop top and a long jacket is always a hit.
- Got the Indian way. Team up your flared banarasi skirt with a sexy contrast crop top minus your dupatta and you can buy this combination online using Paytm Cashback with great offers.
- A casual outing with friends is always a good thing. Team up your maxi skirt with a cool and cottony crop top to give your that lazy look and feel. Summers are mean to take fun by dressing up.
These few ideas will not only rock but will definitely give you a taste of different styling in summers. If you haven’t refreshed your wardrobe with these cool and funky crop tops, you are lagging behind the real fashion.