Have you ever gone through an unpleasant miscarriage in your life? It’s definitely a very heart-breaking situation that puts you down with loads of emotional grief. It takes longer time to bounce back to a normal state. The truth is: most miscarriage is caused by genetic abnormalities. But, whatever the situation it may be, you need to take proper measures like maintaining a healthy lifestyle and eating the right food for your next healthy pregnancy.
If you are still running doubts with your miscarriage or planning to conceive, speak to your healthcare provider. Sometimes your gynaecologist may recommend a few tests to rule out the underlying cause and suggest you with the treatment option for your underlying condition. If medicines are prescribed by your doctor, order it from discount pharmacy online sites and get it conveniently delivered right at your doorstep.
Safety measures to prevent future miscarriage:
Here, we have listed out a few measures to prevent miscarriages. Just read on!
- Make sure to take folic acid supplements every day before conception as it helps to increase the chances of fertility. Folic acid intake prevents neural tube defects. There are a lot of foods that are rich in folate. Good sources of folate-rich foods are fortified breakfast cereals, nuts, dairy, green leafy vegetables, grains, seafood, yeast, asparagus and Brussels sprout. Speak to your gynaecologist before taking any supplements.
- Fitness is a must. Turn on your alarm clock every day to hit your regular exercise routine (only in low moderation) to maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking and also stay away from second-hand smokers.
- Stay away from alcohol and drugs
- Limit your caffeine intake
- Take proper physical rest also; don’t strain yourself much even if you are an office goer.
- Practice yoga, meditation and breathing exercise to keep your mind and body calm.
- To bring back positivity in you, try to identify support groups that can make you feel strong and comfortable.
How to pay attention to your nutrition requirements after miscarriage?
Here, we have jotted out foods that help to boost your nutrition level after your pregnancy loss. Keep reading!
- Ensure to consume iron-rich foods like pumpkin seeds, lentils, raisins, soybeans, dark chocolate, brown rice to name a few.
- Increase your Vitamin C intake as Vitamin C helps in better absorption of iron in the body.
- Include more calcium-rich foods in your diet. A few sources of calcium are dairy products, green leafy vegetables, fish like salmon, tuna and dried fruits.
- Add nuts like walnuts, cashews, pasta etc. in your diet
Foods to Avoid:
- Junk foods
- Soy products
- Foods low in fibre content
- High-fat foods
- Foods high in carbohydrates
Miscarriage is hard to accept. But, it is also required to plan for your next pregnancy. So, keeping yourself fit and healthy can avoid future miscarriage. Don’t compromise on what you indulge or how much you eat. Just focus on yourself! If you have experienced multiple miscarriages or having difficult to conceive, speak to your doctor. She can suggest treatments and medications if required. Buy medicines online and avail your prescription medicines with exciting discounts on your every order.